WHERE LIFE BEGINS AT THE END OF YOUR COMFORT ZONE!
Welcome to Masada Eco Farm Holiday Camps for scholars between the ages of 7 and 17. Where our youth meets the true Bushveld.
What can parents expect?
- Parents can expect their children to be well looked after and cared for 24/7
- Your children are always supervised, and their needs are never neglected
- Our facilitators become their older brothers and sisters while they are away from home
- As parents you can expect to be updated while your children are away, with status updates about our program and daily photo uploads on Facebook and our “Daily Gallery” page on our website. These photos will also be downloadable for the parents to safe and print for their home albums at no extra cost
- The Holiday program includes all local Government school holidays. Holiday week starts on a Monday and ends on a Friday, but the fun never ends
- The care and safety of the children.The 1:15 ratio fully trained camp facilitators provide 24 hours care for the children. We have a buddy rule that prohibits any child to be alone with one single person. Further more we pride ourselves in our water safety measures with our facilitators also being trained in life saving
- Our facilitators are fully trained to handle any situation. Our facilitators are fully trained in first aid & CPR
We guarantee that your children will be in the best of hands.
We also have a fully stocked Health & first Aid Centre and therefore we require full medical disclosure for all our young guests.
Masada Eco Farm is in a Malaria free zone.
What does the program consist of?
Each camp will have their own individual program and parents will be updated on each of them.
The program includes safe accommodation, 3 freshly prepared healthy meals per day as well as enough to drink to keep the young ones hydrated.
Camp activities will include things like:
- Ice Breaker – meet & greet
- Obstacle courses
- Hiking trails
- Raft Building
- Gladiator Games
- Surviving in the wild
- Team Building games
- Leadership skills development
- The Eco Experience
- Potjiekos cookoff
- Amazing Race
- Personal Reflection
- Creative Arts
- Star Gazing
- Explorer Challenges
- Wall Climbing
- Motivational Speakersired)
- A day with the Lions (at additional cost, if required)
Rates & dates:
We have the following holiday camp dates to offer our youth and their parents:
December 2017 and January 2018 Camp Dates
18 to 22 December 2017 @ R1 595.00
15 to 19 January 2018 @ R1 595.00
For more information phone Meree on 074-638-2643 or email email@example.com