MASADA ECO FARM
Adventure Camp Venue
|Number of guests||Accommodation per night||Facilitation per day||Breakfast||Lunch||Dinner|
|15 – 40||R100.00||R50.00||R60.00||R60.00||R70.00|
Note if full facilitation is not taken a guide fee of R350.00 per day is compulsory.
|Day Visit Rates
Please note we only allow groups(not individuals or families) as day visit and booking is essential and subject to availability
|Day visit with lunch||R140.00|
|Day Visit without lunch||R80.00|
- Supervised Swimming in the dams (dependant on water levels)
- Ice Breaker games and rainy weather games
- Night Activities – night hike, niteline, Bushveld quiz, stalk the lantern, games evening, marsmallow braai in boma area etc.
- Nature walks, Monkey Swing, Team Building games, Zip Line, Swimming in the pool & slide
- Brain teaser course
- Obstacle Course
- Monkey Climb (Wall climbing, but against one of our big trees)
What is included in the pricing for catered groups?
- We require a minimum of 15 guests to host a camp.
- All bedding for guests in the chalets and mountain house.
- Fitted Sheets for guests in the dorms (bring own blanket & pillow).
- 1 Camp guide/facilitator for every 25 guests to facilitate a fully designed program for you. If you choose facilitating.
- Standard activities
What is not included in the pricing?
- Extra meals
- Flip charts and projector
- Coffee and tea station for learners in between meals. We do have coffee/tea stations set up for the adults.
GROUP PRICING 2018 SELF CATERING: SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY
|Amount of guests||Pppn|
|Kitchen Hire (fully equipped)||R1 000.00 per day|
|Guide fee (compulsory) if full facilitation is not taken||R320.00 per day|
|Full camp Facilitation and Program||R50.00pppd|
Included in self-catering pricing:
- Standard Activities
- Cutlery & Crockery
- Our Kitchen hire
- Bedding for guests in chalets/mountain house
- Fitted sheets for guests in dorms
ADDITIONAL ACTIVITIES AVAILABLE FOR GROUPS – bookings essential
Own transport to some activities – further information upon request
|Ketty paintball (no transport needed)||R25.00 (for 20x paintballs)|
|Indigenous Bonsai Workshop (no transport needed)||R55.00 kids take their own bonsai home|
|Bush Survival Workshop (no transport needed)||R45.00|
|River Ecology (no transport needed)||R35.00|
|Interact with the Cheetahs (includes transport)||R380.00|
|Lion Lecture, includes game drive (includes transport)||R280.00|
|Visit Ndebele Cultural village museum (transport required)||R120.00|
|Game drive and cold drink @ lookout point (transport included)||R220.00|