MASADA ECO FARM
Adventure Camp Venue
High & Primary School: Amount of kids
|Chalets / Mountain House||R370.00|
|Day Visit Rates
Please note we only allow groups(not individuals or families) as day visit and booking is essential and subject to availability
|Day visit with lunch||R140.00|
|Day Visit without lunch||R80.00|
- Supervised Swimming in the dams (dependant on water levels)
- Ice Breaker games and rainy weather games
- Night Activities – night hike, niteline, Bushveld quiz, stalk the lantern, games evening, marsmallow braai in boma area etc.
- Nature walks, Monkey Swing, Team Building games, Zip Line, Swimming in the pool & slide
- Brain teaser course
- Obstacle Course
- Monkey Climb (Wall climbing, but against one of our big trees)
What is included in the pricing for catered groups?
- Please note that 1 teacher/adult per 25 children are included in the group rate.
- We require a minimum of 15 guests to host a camp.
- Meals included in pricing: Dinner on day of arrival, three meals on following days, and breakfast on the day of departure.
- Meals included in one night stay: dinner and breakfast.
- All bedding for guests in the chalets and mountain house.
- Fitted Sheets for guests in the dorms (bring own blanket & pillow).
- 1 Camp guide/facilitator for every 25 guests to facilitate a fully designed program for you.
- Standard activities
What is not included in the pricing?
- Extra meals
- Flip charts and projector
- Coffee and tea station for learners in between meals. We do have coffee/tea stations set up for the adults in their quarters.
GROUP PRICING 2018 SELF CATERING: SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY
|Amount of guests||Pppn|
|Kitchen Hire (includes our in-house chef)||R750.00 per day|
|Guide fee (compulsory) if full facilitation is not taken||R320.00 per day|
|Full camp Facilitation and Program||R50.00pppd|
Included in self-catering pricing:
- Standard Activities
- Cutlery & Crockery
- Our Kitchen hire includes our in-house trained chef, self catering guests are required to provide 2 – 4 assistants(depending on group size) to assist with food prep and cleaning, however our chef is on duty to do the cooking for you. This is only for groups who does catering in 1 of our main kitchens not our Guest House.
- Bedding for guests in chalets/mountain house
- Fitted sheets for guests in dorms
ADDITIONAL ACTIVITIES AVAILABLE FOR GROUPS – bookings essential
Own transport to some activities – further information upon request
|Ketty paintball (no transport needed)||R25.00 (for 20x paintballs)|
|Indigenous Bonsai Workshop (no transport needed)||R55.00 kids take their own bonsai home|
|Bush Survival Workshop (no transport needed)||R45.00|
|River Ecology (no transport needed)||R35.00|
|Interact with the Cheetahs (includes transport)||R380.00|
|Lion Lecture, includes game drive (includes transport)||R280.00|
|Visit Ndebele Cultural village museum (transport required)||R120.00|
|Game drive and cold drink @ lookout point (transport included)||R220.00|