MASADA ECO FARM
Adventure Camp Venue
|High & Primary School: Amount of kids||Pppn|
|Chalets / Mountain House||R390.00|
|Day Visit Rates
Please note we only allow groups as day visit and booking is essential and subject to availability
|Day visit with lunch||R140.00|
|Day Visit without lunch||R80.00|
- Supervised Swimming in the dams (dependant on water levels)
- Ice Breaker games and rainy weather games
- Night Activities – night hike, niteline, Bushveld quiz, stalk the lantern, games evening, marsmallow braai in boma area etc.
- Nature walks, Monkey Swing, Team Building games, Zip Line, Swimming in the pool & slide
- Brain teaser course
- Obstacle Course
What is included in the pricing for catered groups?
- Please note that 1 teacher/adult per 25 children are included in the group rate.
- We require a minimum of 15 guests to host a camp.
- Meals included in pricing: Dinner on day of arrival, three meals on following days, and breakfast on the day of departure.
- Meals included in one night stay: dinner and breakfast.
- All bedding for guests in the chalets and mountain house.
- Fitted Sheets for guests in the dorms (bring own blanket & pillow).
- 1 Camp guide for every 25 guests to facilitate your program for you.
- Standard activities
What is not included in the pricing?
- Extra meals
- Flip charts and projector
- Coffee and tea station for learners in between meals. We do have coffee/tea stations set up for the adults in their quarters.
GROUP PRICING 2018 SELF CATERING: SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY
|Amount of guests||Pppn|
|Guide fee (compulsory) 1 Guide is required for every 25 guests.||R320.00 per day|
Included in self-catering pricing:
- Standard Activities
- Cutlery & Crockery
- Bedding for guests in chalets/mountain house
- Fitted sheets for guests in dorms
ADDITIONAL ACTIVITIES AVAILABLE FOR GROUPS – bookings essential
Own transport to some activities
|Indigenous Bonsai Workshop||R55.00 kids take their own bonsai home|
|Bush Survival Workshop||R45.00|
|Interact with the Cheetahs||R350.00|
|Visit Ndebele Cultural village museum||R120.00|
|Game drive in Big 5 Camp||R250.00|