As you will probably know teens have been pulled into a cyber world where their lives literally revolve around their mobile devices and game consoles. We are hoping to change this and so in turn correct social cues and their approach to this 21st century environment and expose them to nature!
At Masada Eco Farm School/Church/Youth camps, where we will ensure that by the time you depart you have already booked your next camp with us.
Our programs include:
- Veldskool/Field school
- Leadership in action (special made for Gr 12)
- Leadership identification
- Leadership development
- Conflict identification and conflict solving
What to expect from our camps?
- You can expect children to be well looked after and cared for 24/7
- The children are always supervised, and their needs are never neglected
- Our facilitators become their older brothers and sisters while they are away from home, school or church and out of their comfort zone.
- While children are away, status updates about our program and daily photo uploads on Facebook and our “Daily Gallery” page on our website are loaded. These photos will also be downloadable for the parents, youth leaders, organizers and schools to download, safe and print for their albums at no extra cost. You click on Daily Gallery, register and you will then receive a email confirmation with your login details to enable you to download images from the camp gallery. This is a security enables mechanism to ensure the photos stays safe from unwanted downloads.
- The care and safety of the children. The 1:15 ratio fully trained camp facilitators provide 24 hours care for the children. We have a buddy rule that prohibits any child to be alone with one single person. Further more we pride ourselves in our water safety measures with our facilitators also being trained in life saving
- Our facilitators are fully trained to handle any situation. Our facilitators are fully trained in first aid & CPR
We guarantee that the children/youth will be in the best of hands.
We also have a fully stocked Health & first Aid Centre and therefore we require full medical disclosure for all our young guests.
Masada Eco Farm is in a Malaria free zone.
What does the program consist of?
Each camp will have their own individual program and organisers will be updated on each of them prior to the camp dates. Each program is designed to best suite our clients needs and theme.
We write programs on camps such as (but not limited to):
The Explorer Challenge
The Adventure Challenge
Extreme Team Challenge
The Survivor Team Challenge
The Eco Experience
Team Enhancement Program
Year End Functions
We also bring in mentors and motivational speaker to their programs.
The program includes safe accommodation, 3 freshly prepared healthy meals per day as well as enough to drink to keep the young ones hydrated.
Camp activities will include things like:
- Ice Breaker – meet & greet
- Obstacle courses
- Hiking trails
- Raft Building
- Gladiator Games
- Surviving in the wild
- Team Building games
- Leadership skills development
- The Eco Experience
- Potjiekos cookoff
- Amazing Race
- Personal Reflection
- Creative Arts
- Star Gazing
- Explorer Challenges
- Wall Climbing
- Motivational Speakersired)
- A day with the Lions (at additional cost, if required)
Rates & dates:
Please kindly contact us for a free quotation and availability check for your next camp.
For more information phone Meree on 074-638-2643 or email email@example.com or complete our contact form under the “contact us” page.